SECON-EXTREME 2000 150' BATTERY POWERED CAMERA SYSTEM
SECON-EXTREME 2000 - 150'
Designed for 3"-10" Pipe
• 7" Color LCD
• Includes 2 - 20 Volt Dewalt Re-chargeable batteries (battery Charger Included)
• Superb High Quality Resolution Camera
• Camera Vision Angle Up To 90 Degrees
• 512hz Sonde / Transmitter ( Detect up to 10 Feet )
• Wifi Connection APPLE(View & Record Directly to Any iPhone or iPad)
• Wifi Connection ANDROID (Android use depends on current updates from Android)
• Non-Self Leveling Stainless Steel Color Micro Camera Head
• Sapphire Window
• 12 Super Bright White LED's
• 150' 3/8" stiff Imperial Pushrod - Extremely Flexible & Slippery for Maximum Push
• 20" Powder Coated Frame
• Custom Frame Colors Available
• Operate In Layflat Or Upright Position
• Unit Works with Battery or 110 Volt
• 3 Year Warranty - Manufacture Defects Parts &
LineFinder 2000 Receiver | 512 Hertz
Locate 512 Hz with ease
Sleek, easy to use with automatic depth calculator for accuracy +/- 10%
The LF 2000 is our original digital locator. If you are only locating in cast iron and nonmetallic lines with the 512 Hz frequency then this is your receiver.
- Three step screens to pinpoint your transmitter and a fourth screen to provide depth.
- Automatically drops gain to keep the signal at the best level for locating.
- LCD screens come with automatic backlight and LED functions.
- 4 Position switch helps you navigate through the screens with ease.
- Handle vibration helps guide you through the steps to locating 512 Hz sondes with accurate position as well as precise depth.
- Headphone jack is perfect for locating on a noisy site.
- Low battery indicator so you know when it’s time to change out your batteries.
Cordless EXTREME 2000 - 150' w/ LF2000 Digital Locator
All Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada Side Mount Inspection Camera Systems are warrantedfor a period of three years from the purchase date. The warranty covers manufacturer defects parts & labor. The warranty does not cover any shipping or handling charges incurred. Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada does not assume any liability for damage caused by, shipping, accidents, neglect, abuse, tampering. misuse, or repairs done by another person or entity. At no time is Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada responsible for loss of work while equipment is in for service. For Warranty Work please contact our service center.